ACTFL's Remotely Proctored Language Assessments, delivered by LTI
LTI is committed to providing you with readiness resources to support your bilingual community!
ACTFL’s remotely proctored language assessments, delivered by Language Testing International (LTI), are designed for healthcare agencies seeking to evaluate the language proficiency of their current or prospective employees in one or more languages anytime, anywhere, safely, securely, and economically.
How it works
- Remote proctoring is conducted online by a live proctor.
- Proper identification is required at the time of the assessment.
- Using a webcam-enabled computer (and a headset with microphone for speaking assessments), candidates can take tests from a quiet location at a date and time convenient to their schedules.
Contact Us Today!
How to Get Started
- If you are new to LTI, account setup is quick and easy, with no minimums to meet.
- Request your assessments to include the remote proctoring service.
- Select a convenient date and time for testing.
- Retrieve your candidates’ scores conveniently and safely.
Based on ACTFL’s rigorous test development research, standards, and best practices our testing program and ratings have become a standard measure of language proficiency in the U.S for the past thirty years. LTI provides valid and reliable reading, writing, speaking, and listening tests for our corporate clients in over 60 countries and 120 languages.