Remotely Proctored Language Assessments with LTI
LTI is committed to providing you with readiness resources to support your bilingual community!
Remotely proctored language assessments are designed for healthcare agencies seeking to evaluate the language proficiency of their current or prospective employees in one or more languages anytime, anywhere, safely, securely, and economically.
How it works
- Remote proctoring is conducted online by a live proctor.
- Proper identification is required at the time of the assessment.
- Using a webcam-enabled computer (and a headset with microphone for speaking assessments), candidates can take tests from a quiet location at a date and time convenient to their schedules.
How To Get Started
- If you are new to LTI, account setup is quick and easy, with no minimums to meet.
- Request your assessments to include the remote proctoring service.
- Select a convenient date and time for testing.
- Retrieve your candidates’ scores conveniently and safely.
LTI is the exclusive licensee of ACTFL assessments. Founded in 1967, ACTFL is a leader in the development of proficiency-based teaching and testing, with a membership of over 12,500 language educators and administrators. We offer tests to assess speaking, writing, reading, and listening skills.